Denver Start-up Week runs from Monday September 16th through Saturday September 21st. These events assist in bringing together business leaders from across the State; many that are passionate about growing business, their projects and the economy. Colorado has for years brought new innovations and business ideas to market and often while working with special financial organizations that assist in funding and in collaboration with entrepreneurs from other states who often take keen interest in bringing forward their products via marketing and distribution. Sign up for events at: Click here, Denver Start-up Week 2013 Events
“A sample of events include:
– Startup Cribs featuring CEO’s from PaySimple, Slice of Lime, TrackVia and more talking about the importance that office space plays in building startup culture and the success of their business.
– Startup Communities, Global and Local Perspectives. The Final Keynote Session, Local Entrepreneur, Chris Franks, will be moderating this heavy weight-mash up of Brad Feld, Mark Nager, Randall Stross, and David Cohen as they discuss the startup community and experience from a Global and local perspective.
– Women Who Startup, an event to celebrate, connect and empower women featuring Sue Heilbronner, Angel Investor and Serial Entrepreneur, Sarai Snyder, CEO of Girl Bike Love and more.
– Breaking the Glass Ceiling offering advice from early web pioneer Elaine Wood.
– CO: Built – Innovative Manufacturing Partnerships, held at Infinite Monkey Theroem, learn how startups are partnering with Fortune 500 companies to bring innovations to the market.
– A Startup Job Fair with 40 companies including: Datalogix, iTriage, LoHi Labs, Full Contact, Go spot Check, Pay Simple, PivotDesk, Rally, Ready Talk, sendGrid. SpireMedia and TrackVia.
– A Golfer in the Kitchen: Mulligans & Mac: Frank Bonanno Unplugged” (Susan Bond, 2013).
Other information provided by Susan about this exciting Denver Start-up Week event:
Denver Startup Week has attracted noted speakers and startup experts such as TechStars CEO David Cohen; Brad Feld, Managing Director of Foundry Group; Ping Identity CEO Andre Durand and Karla Tartz, Chief Strategy and Operations Officer at Governor’s Office of Economic Development and International Trade; Governor Hickenlooper; Marc Nager, CEO of Startup Weekend; Bart Lorang of FullContact and Denver’s Startup Mayor, Michael B. Hancock. To summarize the Link to sign up for events is above. Enjoy! help forge prosperity by participating and meeting other business leaders.